Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the government wants to know...

how you have heard about our relationship, the first time you heard, what you thought, if we are really a couple....all that fun stuff.
if you are willing to vouch for us in form of a letter, please let us know. We also need pictures of us together. Please check if at some point you took one and have it on your computer. First of all, it would be nice to have a picture or two of Ben and I (we really don't have too many) and second of all, immigration wants proof that we actually are a couple.
We would appreciate every help we can get.
For more information, write us an email, or call us.
I am still trying to figure out this whole process, but I thought I'd ask now, before it gets to hectic.

My mom is coming in two days, and I couldn't be more excited (even though I would like it to be cleaner here) and Saturday is my awesome bridal shower thanks to Jenny and Jennifer. It's a good week.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh....I got pictures!
Betsy

Katherine Krider Satchwill said...

Hi! I think I have some of the documentation from Bob & Eva's "government inquisition" -- including a couple of standing-in-line in LA stories as they delighted in the post wedding "becoming official" status. Better yet, first hand info can be had from the now-happily-in-Swissland couple themselves! Bob sounds pretty dern good with his new German vocabulary--but I'm thinking the REAL pro, Ms. Eva, will have all the details. Gosh, I miss them...wish they were here to help us all celebrate this "magical time!"

Andy Traub said...

I have a pic of the three of us leaning up against a car in front of your apartment. You're not fighting so you don't really look like a real couple...j/k

love you guys, cya soon

Anonymous said...

I came across a cute photo of you two with Elliot when he was about four months old!

bigmaggie said...

I can write a letter vouching for you two, just let me know where to mail it.
-Maggie

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.