Thursday, May 22, 2008

direct registry links and reception news!

by request:

CrateUndBarrel

Target


i guess i was a little too slick with the previous links and this way you dont even have to know how to spell my legal name.


our friend Brooke has helped us nudge closer to a location for the reception; it looks to be the future home of WITT, the first community radio station in indianapolis since ive been alive. the space is awesome, its close-ish, and i think everyone will like it. Viola!

Also, my cousin Cindy Traub is getting married next weekend. i havent seen her since my little brother got married and im pretty excited to see what kind of awesome stuff she has planned for her future.

______________
so many weddings are happening lately. it makes me think about when i would find out someone was getting hitched and respond, "man, theyre droppin' like flies!" now im just happy for people and hope it all works out. dont get me started on my "suckers' game' opinion, that could take some time to explain. in the meantime, just stay away from malls and think twice before getting in your car to run errands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what does close-ish mean where is it?

Erin said...

congrats!!!!!

p.s. congrats!!!!!

p.p.s send correspondance to erinski17 at yahoo dot com, I can't read myspace